Visiting Hood River?
We love it when traveling CrossFitters come train with us. Just register and pay for your drop-in online prior to coming to the gym. The drop-in fee is $25. If you’ll be in the area longer than a couple of days feel free to contact us about short-term membership options. If you’re new to CrossFit please contact us to discuss a Personal Coaching session instead.
A few reminders before you join us:
- You must be proficient in basic CrossFit movements including weightlifting (snatch and clean & jerk) to drop in. If you’re not (and it’s okay if you’re not) please join us for a Personal Coaching session instead.
- Please register and pay for your drop-in online before coming in. Cash is not accepted at the gym.
- Bring a water bottle! We have an Elkay touchless bottle fill station but no traditional drinking fountain.
- We don’t have a kids’ area so please make other arrangements for the kiddos during your visit.
- Dogs (pets of any kind actually) are not permitted in the gym or anywhere on the premises.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early so we can meet you and show you around before class.
We look forward to meeting you!